Connect your high-resolution source device to your compatible display over a long distance in professional A/V installations with the 131.2′ A-Neuvideo ANI-AOC-40 High-Speed Active Optical HDMI Cable. It supports resolutions up to 4K UHD, plus Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDR10, Dolby Atmos, HDCP 2.2, and more for use with various types of content. It uses fiber optic wiring rather than copper to support long cable runs and virtually eliminate EM and RF interference. The cable is powered by your HDMI devices, so no external power source is required.
- Plug-and-play design, no need for external power or signal amplifiers
- Supports 4K UHD @ 60 Hz, with 4:4:4 color
- HDR10, Dolby Vision, and 3D video support
- EMI & RFI immunity
- Slim 0.2″ outer diameter for pro A/V installations
- 30, 28, and 24 AWG tin-plated copper conductors with 50 and 125um multimode optical wiring
- Aramid fiber inner sheath